Halloween is coming up in a couple of weeks, and we want to make sure that you have the spookiest time possible. Here is a list of the top 5 events (shenanigans included) coming up over the next couple of weeks.
1) Pre-Halloween - 10.26.13 At The Pool is sponsoring a party at Wokcano in Santa Monica. Come join us for a dance party, food & drink specials, and a DJ spinning from 8pm-2am.
2) Halloween Day At The Pool is sponsoring the very first Zombie Crawl in Santa Monica. Think santa crawl… with zombies, this is going to be an awesome time.
3) Haunted House This isn’t your typical haunted house. Get ready to be frightened, excited, and scared stiff, at the Blackout. The catch - you have to enter alone.
4) Scariest Ride in LA The Haunted Hayride showcases the dark arts, murder, arson, witchcraft, and everything else creepy into one long hay ride.
5) Theme Parks Theme parks aren’t just for kids. When Halloween comes around, it’s fair game for anyone. Check out how all the theme parks in LA are celebrating the holiday.
Not sure what to be for Halloween? Check out these ideas that will bring you back to the 90’s.